Learn how to make and build a 3-D chocolate house! Often this project takes 2 people to make and put together, so it is the perfect couples or family project. It includes 5 pounds if chocolate so once made lots for sharing.
Make 2 sides and a front and back to the house with a door on each. Choose different colors for the shutters and window trim (as shown above) , and a different color for the 2 sided roof. Use the colored decorating chocolate for the doors and and to “glue” sprinkles and chocolate pieces. Receive 2 of the same mold for this kit (shown above filled with chocolate – will come clear and with no chocolate in the mold ) so that 2 of each piece can easily be made at the same time. Also decorate the house like you would a gingerbread house with sprinkles and chocolate candy pieces!
Included in the kit:
- 2 lb Chocolate for 4 house pieces and chimney (Milk, Dark or White)
- 1 lb Chocolate for 2 roof pieces (Milk, Dark or White)
- 2 lb Colored chocolate for doors and decorating
- 6 packets of different sugars, confetti & sprinkles in different colors, 1 packet of multi-colored candy bits and 1 packet of colored candy coated chocolate pieces
- 2 clear plastic molds: house side, house front roof and 2 chimney pieces (Used in classes but in like-new condition and Free! washed, rinsed and sanitized)
- 8 pastry bags and small plastic cups for sprinkles
- printed instructions