Smores, Peanut Butter and Caramel!
These popular treats are especially delicious this year since so many are staying home instead of heading to a favorite vacation spot. Next year! Make 2 smores, a jumbo peanut butter cream cup and 2 pretzel caramel twists.
- 4 graham cracker pieces
- Pastry bag filled with marshmallow to pipe
- 4 packets of “toppings”: candy bits, toffee, cashew pieces plus colored sprinkles
- 12oz chocolate of your choice(milk, dark or white) to melt and then use to dip the 2 graham cracker sandwiches to cover them.
- pre-bottomed cup in milk or dark chocolate
- peanut butter cream
- 2 ounces of caramel to slowly melt and drizzle on top of the peanut butter cream
- 4 packets of toppings: Peanut Butter Chips, Reeses’s Pieces, extra large salted peanuts and colored sprinkles
- 8 ounces of milk, dark or white chocolate to melt and fill the peanut butter cup.
- 2 pretzel twists
- 3 packets of toppings: colored sprinkles, milk chocolate drops, toffee bits, mini M&Ms
- 6 ounces of caramel
- 8 ounces of milk, dark, or white chocolate for dipping
- 6 ounces of yellow chocolate for drizzling
- pastry bags